PS Organization Parks, Inc. (PSB) shares shut currently at .8% under its 52 7 days significant of $188.76, providing the business a sector cap of $5B. The inventory is now up 2.9% year-to-day, up 28.8% over the earlier 12 months, and up 69.2% in excess of the previous five yrs. This 7 days, the Dow Jones Industrial Ordinary rose 2.%, and the S&P 500 rose 3.1%.
Buying and selling Activity
- Buying and selling quantity this week was 17.5% reduced than the 20-day ordinary.
- Beta, a evaluate of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market place stands at ..
- The Relative Energy Index (RSI) on the inventory was involving 30 and 70.
- MACD, a development-next momentum indicator, signifies a downward development.
- The stock shut down below its Bollinger band, indicating it may well be oversold.
Marketplace Comparative Performance
- The firm’s share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-yr foundation, and lags it on a 5-yr foundation
- The company’s share selling price is the very same as the Dow Jones Industrial Ordinary , beats it on a 1-calendar year foundation, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The business share selling price is the similar as the efficiency of its friends in the Financials sector sector , beats it on a 1-calendar year foundation, and beats it on a 5 yr foundation
Per Group Comparative Effectiveness
- The firm’s stock rate efficiency year-to-date lags the peer typical by -30.5%
- The company’s inventory cost effectiveness above the past 12 months beats the peer average by -366.7%
- The company’s price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company’s share selling price to its earnings for each share, is -1632.8% increased than the common peer.
The sights and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the writer and do not essentially replicate individuals of Nasdaq, Inc.